Details Of Vaal University of Technology Bursaries
Information on loans and bursaries
Vaal University of Technology Bursaries : VUT’s Financial Aid Office strives to assist prospective and current Undergraduate and Postgraduate students with information on available sources of funding for their studies. Financial assistance is made available to as many students as possible to the financial burden on students and their families, while providing students an opportunity to access tertiary education.
NSFAS Application Procedure
– First year students must apply for the university admission.
– NSFAS applications will be done online, apply on NSFAS website (nsfas.org.za/apply). Supporting documents must be submitted directly to NSFAS or at the Financial Aid Office.
– The NSFAS online application website will be functional from the 1st August and the closing date is the 30th November .
– Students must register first online and then apply for NSFAS funding. (Please make sure you complete the on-line application process). If you encounter any challenges, please approach the Financial Aid Officials for assistance.
– Please make sure that you submit all the required documents (verify with the NSFAS checklist as a guideline – nsfas.org.za/checklist).
– Please submit the correct information, if you provide any incorrect information on the application you will be disqualified and you will forfeit the study loan.
– If your application is approved, the Financial Aid Office will inform you via sms and/or the university e-mail).
– You will be invited to sign the on-line contract form, please make sure you sign the online contract forms. Follow the link to sign online (Add the link …)
– Failure to sign the online contract (LAF) after your registration, your allowances will not be processed and the tuition fees will not be paid. You will forfeit your NSFAS allocation.
– Students must adhere to the application closing dates.